Are you all for re-using and saving money? Then you will be happy to know that we have come up with some creative ways on how you can re-use cardboard boxes. Cardboard boxes are often used for when people move homes, so if you’re moving home soon, keep your cardboard boxes to ensure that you can re-use them in the future.
When purchasing cardboard boxes, we always advise people to pick cardboard boxes which are sturdy and reliable, to view a collection of quality cardboard boxes visit: www.boxes2move.co.uk, you’re able to keep the boxes for a rainy day.
Re-using your cardboard boxes:
- One thing which people decide to do is use the cardboard boxes and create them into homemade cards. This doesn’t just give a personal side to your cards but also saves money, as cards can be rather expensive.
- Are you a keen gardener which frequently spends money on planting pots? Well there is no need to worry because you can make your old cardboard box into a plant pot and even decorate it if you aren’t keep on the look of it. This saves money whilst still making your home colourful with flowers.
- Cardboards boxes are often used when moving homes, but why not use them for storage as well? Now I don’t mean just have the plain old box lying room with your belongings in, but make the box into something stylish by painting or even wrapping fabric around the cardboard boxes.
- Don’t waste your money on coasters and placemats, use cardboard boxes, cut them into the shape that you want and decorate them. All you need is a pair of scissors and decorative tape of course.
- There are plenty of toys you’re able to make out of cardboards boxes for your kids.
- Are you hosting a kid’s party? Well re-use your cardboard boxes by making party decorations and making gift bags. You save money whilst making it more personal to your party.
- Use the old cardboard boxes for filling.
- You can make tags and signs out of the boxes which you’re able to use for a variety of things, for example tags on your clothing. Adding to this you could even make a bookmark.
- Did you know that cardboard boxes actually make a great bed for your pet? Make it cosy with cushions and fluffy blankets.
- Make a basket for whatever you want; it could be for makeup or even toiletries.
As you can see there are plenty of ways to re-use cardboard boxes and if you don’t already have some, there are plenty of places to purchase them from, and remember to keep them and re-use them!